Senin, 16 April 2012

mysweet20

cc: Rizald Arga Utama♥


  
 ♫♫happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you♥♥


 monday, aprl 16th 2012 its your birthday darl... is the day when you're born HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish you all the best for everything, keep healthy, hopefully a long life, what you want is reached, may all your dreams be come true, and everything about you being better than the previous dear.. Allah always bless you dear :)


emm i wish to for our relantionship in your bitrhday hehe keep romantic with me darl, I want you to always be my side.. i hope you alywas be mine, be my forever.. LONGLAST for us amin.

I love you so dear I LOVE YOU from yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever♥


 




jangan nakal yah sayang aku titip hati aku di kamu :')



love,

zulia eka pradanuri

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar